Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Magic of Making the Right Decision

Whether you are looking at the Mayan Calendar or the economic forecast, you can tell we are living in a topsy-turvy world, a world in which it can seem hard to make the right decisions in life. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe ...

If you are having difficulty figuring out how to make the "right" decisions for your life, here's a quote that can offer you some comfort. This quote comes from Abraham-Hicks:

"Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions ... But in the moment you start complimenting yourself on the decision you've made, in that moment, you come back into vibrational alignment with who-you-really-are."

There Are No Wrong Decisions
What Abraham refers to in the quote above is that there are no wrong decisions. The "rightness" of a decision is based solely on how you feel about the decision. Feel bad about a decision you have made, and prepare for the decision to drag your life into the toilet. Feel good about a decision, and watch the good things in your life soar.

There are no wrong decisions, so any decision you make will be right so long as you can manage to feel good about that decision. Should you use a pendulum, a question circle, or a tarot card reading to help you make a decision? Sure, if performing those magic rituals will help you feel more secure about your decision. Do as many magic rituals as you need prior to making a decision if that helps you make the decision "right."

Ways to Affirm a Decision with Magic
Once you have made a decision, feeling good about that decision may be a matter of reaffirming the decision daily with magic rituals. For instance, we recently made the decision to take on another rescue horse, this one a giant baby Hughie who eats a lot. The decision wasn't hard to make: he had some health issues we could definitely help him with.

But like everyone, we sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with doubts, fears, and insecurities. If I wake up feeling negative about my decision, I go right outside (no matter what time it is) and do the Day Greeting from the Navajo Beauty Way. Normally used to start one's day, this greeting can be used to "restart" a day at any time of the day or night.

Just last night, around 2 AM, I got up and used this magic ritual. As I greeted each direction, I reaffirmed that the decision to adopt this rescue horse was correct. I asked the Old Ones of each direction to support my decision with positive manifestations. This morning, as I look out at the new rescue horse, I feel only good vibes with no negative undertones. As I go out to do my second set of Day Greetings for the day, this time in the morning, I feel uplifted and happy. I have made a decision and I keep making it right by using magic rituals on a daily basis.

What About You?
Do you have a decision to make that is weighing on you? If so, don't let such a decision hang over your head like the Sword of Damocles. Use whatever magic rituals you need to help you make the decision, and then make the decision. On a daily basis after that, make the decision right. Use whatever means necessary to do so.

- Hire an angel
- Do the Navajo Beauty Way
- Get help from your animal totem

You are not helpless, and there are ranks of unemployed angels, animal totems, and other beings just waiting for you to ask for help. So go ahead, ask! You'll be surprised at how quickly your decision can be made right ... literally in an instant!



If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.


2 comments:

  1. I love this blog. I tend to "second guess" my decisions (as if you didn't know that)... What you wrote is definitely perfect and I will practice doing this. THANKS, Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeline...thanks for stopping by. I love this idea of "making decisions right," too. Sometimes I just resort to a coin toss to make decisions, especially important decisions, since I figure the Universe will make the coin toss turn out "right," whatever that is! Blessings, Alan

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment, complaint, compliment, rant or rave? Tell us!