Thursday, September 26, 2019

Can Magic Spells Really Help with Your Angry Boss?

Yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt!

What's more, ensuring that your sacred space is NOT invaded by the negative energy of your angry boss is both your right and, if you are a magical practitioner, almost an obligation. This falls under the rules of protection magic.

Here's the basic rule of protection magic:

"In cases of direct and violent personal harm you are entitled to defend yourself by any means available provided you did nothing to encourage or provoke the attack."

If you are not sure what this all means, read the definitive breakdown of this rule in the full blog post HERE.

Magic Spells and Your Angry Boss
So now you know that you have the right to ensure your sacred space against the negative energy of your boss, given the rule above. If your boss is perpetually angry, you would be well advised to use protection magic to prevent your boss' angry energy from affecting you.

Can you really do this with protection magic? Absolutely. Just read this story from Julie S., who took our Magical Self Defense Home Study Course.

"For the last five years I have worked under a chronically angry boss. He was angry when he was tired, cranky when we were behind schedule, ambitiously nervous when we had won a contract... basically a bundle of nerves, mostly negative! I have always been a "Yes" person, and found myself eventually becoming a nervous wreck working under his style of management. When my nerves got wound so tight that I began having digestive issues and constant headaches, I decided that it was time to do something different."

"I was afraid to confront my boss because I had seen my co-workers do that. My boss always got angrier, with a tendency to rant. I knew that the direct approach was not for me. Luckily, I discussed this problem with my friend over drinks one evening. She suggested some protection magic. Magic?!? I was incredulous. Surely not! But my friend assured me that she had used such an approach with an angry relative and had excellent results. Doubtful, I nevertheless ordered the Self Defense Course she recommended."

"After reading up on the method of pulling Red-Orange energy (for anger) and Yellow-Orange energy (for nervousness or anxiety) from another person, I decided to give it a try. The next time my boss stormed into my office with a list of demands, I eased myself over to a light switch, which acted (according to the course) as a ground for any energy I pulled from my boss. The course said that an angry person is literally brimming over with Red-Orange energy, and that if that energy is grounded out, the person cannot remain angry. Having practiced this technique at home, I casually partly extended my left hand and began pulling Red-Orange energy (following the instructions from the course). I flowed that energy across my shoulders, down my right arm, and into the light switch (on which I casually rested my right hand). I kept flowing for about five minutes. I was so concentrated on my task that I barely took in what my boss was yelling about. After three minutes, I wondered if I was accomplishing anything. After five minutes, my boss abruptly stopped in mid-rant, looked confused, and turned on his heel to leave the room. Wow."

"I repeated the same technique with my boss about six more times. The course noted that this protection magic ritual needed to be repeated multiple times until the person stopped being angry in my presence. After I did this magic ritual seven times over the course of about 10 days, I noticed that my boss stopped charging into my office. He stopped yelling at me so much in meetings. He stopped, in fact, acting anything but subdued in my presence. I was amazed, yet didn't fully trust that the effects would last. Well, it's been nine months now, and my boss still hasn't gone crazy angry on me. He doesn't even seem to get anxious or nervous about deadlines anymore, at least not around me. I am flabbergasted that this actually works. I am also very pleased. Thank you for teaching me this wonderful technique to preserve my sacred space. Thank you also for reassuring me that this kind of magic is not only all right by the Universe, but also a kind of obligation. I will never again let someone violate the peace of my sacred space with their angry energy!"

The Proof of Protection Magic is in the Pudding
Well, there you have it... the pudding, so to speak, of protection magic. Does it work? For Julie it does. Does it work for everyone? As long as you follow the rules of Self Defense and use the techniques as given, yes. Does it take practice? For most people, probably. And, as Julie can attest to, this particular protection ritual can require repetition with a repeat offender like a persistently angry boss. It does work, though, and at the end of the day, that's what matters when it comes to protection magic!

Get the scoop on the Magical Self Defense Home Study Course HERE.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader or email. Or, visit our website for more great resources.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment, complaint, compliment, rant or rave? Tell us!